Short UW Trail
This underwear is a second-to-none mx of high performance, compression and lightweight in exclusive fibres.
The Tops of the Trail Running UW Short V2
- The fibres used here are fully natural embedded with copper whose properties wick out fungus and bacteria.
- The hydrophobic fibre does not retain water and sweat. No irritation is caused and you stay dry.
- A high waistband, wrapping any morphology, provides abdominal support and excellent holding of the lower back.
- Shocks are absorbed, even better during descents.
- V-shaped, the waistband does not compress the abdomen.
- That same waistband is fitted with a pocket to store gels and bars.
- Another set of pockets, at the back, ideal for trail runners, offers further storage capacity.
- No seams in the sewing will guarantee no friction and no pressure.
- This short offers undeniable comfort in-between legs, thanks to an intelligent push-up zone
- The push-up zone allows maximum aeration and lets out perspiration while providing exceptional support to the groin area.
- Sewn using the flat lock technique the short permits no chaffing, even over long distances.
- The special knitting made of thermo-regulating fibres protects you from the colds and breathes with you when the effort is intense.
- The short not only supports your muscles but also massage them via each movement you make.